The mouth watering treat! Everybody focus!!!

Friday, August 26, 2022

Next up: Treasure!

First up I "gave you" Diesel a one-year-old Boxer mix with the best ears! And he is ready and waiting for his forever home! 

Now we switch it up and go to a sweet little special needs treasure, named Treasure! She is a year 2 old chihuahua mix and needs some extra care, but I am sure she will fill your life happiness definitely give you unconditional love! If you are unable to take in a special needs baby but still would like to adopt, check out The Animal Pad at www.theanimalpad.org, there are many dogs out there waiting for you!






Age: 2 years old

Gender: Female

Breed: Chihuahua mix

Weight: 6.5 lbs

Personality: Sassy and sweet princess!

Education: Needs bladder and bowel expression for her business, does not need diapers.

Favorite Activities: Fetch, walks, fetch, snuggles....did we mention fetch?

Looking for: A sweet, mellow home ready to open their hearts to this special girl. She will prefer a carpeted home for better mobility and wheelchair when outside.

Special needs: Needs bladder and bowel expression on her walks, does not need diapers. Uses wheelchair when outside.

Adoption Fee: $ 400

You’ve gotta meet this gem!

Hello, darlings! My name is Treasure, and I’m a 2-year-old, spayed Chi mix, weighing in at 6.5 pounds. True to my namesake, I’m a sweet girl who will only enhance your life! Sadly, I haven’t had the most dazzling past. I was found on the streets of Baja with rear leg paralysis, believed to have been hit by a car. As a result, my mobility is a bit limited. Indoors, I can scoot around unassisted (with carpet being easier for me than tile or wood), but when outdoors, I prefer to move around by using my wheelchair since my backside is prone to injuries when near concrete or rock. Due to this condition and the lack of sensation in my legs, I need to have both my bladder and bowels expressed. Thankfully, I don’t need to wear diapers, as I’m pretty good about doing my business during my regular assisted potty breaks.

Despite my special needs, though, I have a heart of gold and a glass-half-full mentality. I love cuddling and napping with you, and I adore being held. But in true Chi fashion, I am also a little spitfire! I love to run/scoot around all day and make you laugh. I have a zest for life, and I love cats and children of all sizes. Other doggies take me a little longer to warm up to, but all in all, I like having them around to play with. I also love playing with my toys and I even run to them first thing in the morning so that I can start squeaking and fetching! I have mild separation anxiety and tend to bark at strangers or when someone’s at the front door. I also have a bit of leash aggression to other doggies while out on a walk, but I am working on it and making progress!

My ideal household would be to anyone willing to open their heart and invest the time and energy to being my caregiver. I’d make a great companion to any type of family. If we sound like a good fit, follow the treasure map straight to TAP to schedule a play date! My adoption fee is $400 and that includes spaying/neutering, shots, and microchip. If you want to take me home, please fill out the form on the website here: https://theanimalpad.org/adoption-application/

I am more than happy to reach out to the rescue with anyone that is interested. My email address is crystal@stopdoggietime.com. 

I will also cover the adoption fee for this sweet girl as well! 💖🐕









No comments:

Post a Comment