The mouth watering treat! Everybody focus!!!

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

                                             Let's get these babies exposed!

I reached out to The Animal Pad and they gave me 4 dogs that are priority because they aren't getting any applications!! The more I work with the rescue and help with the dogs, the more heartbreaking it is to see these pups in kennels and the condition some of them are in. I really hope with these blogs getting out there that I will be able to help get these pups noticed and find their forever homes!! For each dog that I will "feature" I will use their information from the rescue's website so all of their backstory and information will be provided. 

This boy is the 1st of the 4 dogs.... 

                                               Diesel



Age: 1 year old

Gender: Male

Breed: Boxer mix

Weight: 65 lbs

Personality: Very loving and trusting!

Education: Good with bathroom, crate and leash training. Enjoys training.

Favorite Activities: Walks, playing with other dogs, training because he gets treat

Looking for: A loving family, moderately active, who can adore him! He will do great either as an only dog or even with dog siblings.

Special needs: Diesel has Canine Severe aortic stenosis. He takes a beta blocker to help with the management of the heart condition and will need to be it on for life. The medication's estimated cost is ~$13.00 per month, depending on market value. Diesel will need regular Cardiologist evaluation of his heart, and to monitor his medication efficacy.

Adoption Fee: $ 200



How could you not love this boy and his ears?! I feel for him because I am also on a bet blocker for a heart condition, so I can sympathize! Please pass this boy around to anyone that you know and ask them to do the same. We need to find him a home! 

I am more than happy to reach out to the rescue with anyone that is interested. My email address is crystal@stopdoggietime.com
Looking forward to a lot of emails in my inbox!!

And one more thing... I will personally cover the adoption fee for this boy, so pass that along as well! 💖🐕


                                                                                                            www.theanimalpad.org




No comments:

Post a Comment