The mouth watering treat! Everybody focus!!!

Saturday, September 3, 2022

A Stud in a sweater

This little guy is Tiki

He is a 3 year old terrier mix weighing in at 25lbs. He is very playful and friendly! He does need eye drops and also currently on Prozac due to anxiety. Maybe with a lot of love and comfort from someone special, his anxiety will settle. Oh, and in case you haven't noticed, he is a cutie pie!

His current digs are at The Animal Pad but would really like his own couch and bed to call his own. Check out his information I have given below and also his pics, I didn't lie, he is CUTE!!  

                                                        Tiki

Age: 3 years old

Gender: Male

Breed: Terrier mix

Weight: 25 lbs

Personality: Very friendly and playful!

Education: Good with bathroom and leash training

Favorite Activities: Playing with other pups, sun bathing, eating treats, getting dressed up in his sweater collection, and getting love from his human!

Looking for: A loving family ready for the sweetest pup! He will thrive in an encouraging home with another dog.

Special needs: He needs lubricating eye drops 2-4 times a day, and already received eye repair surgery too. TIKI is very good with application of medication. He is on Prozac(~$10 a month) to help with anxiety.

Adoption Fee: $ 250

Let’s get this pawty started!

Aloha, friends! I’m Tiki, and I’m a 3-year-old male terrier mix, weighing about 25 pounds. I’m house-trained and potty-trained and neutered. I’m leash-trained, too, but I do get a little fearful outside with everything going on around me, but I am working on that and making great progress!

My past was anything but a day at the beach. I was set to be euthanized at the Riverside County Shelter, but thankfully I was rescued by TAP just in time! I have an eye injury where I’m unable to blink, and it’s believed to have been caused by abuse. I have received an eye surgery and will need daily eye drops to stay comfortable. I’m initially scared of humans because of what I’ve endured, but my foster mama said that I’ve been able to come out of my shell much quicker than she thought. Prozac is also helpful with my anxiety! Now, I’m just a sweet little lovebug!

My foster mama says I’m the best, most loving, and loyal dog you’ll ever meet!  Despite what I’ve been through, I’m still able to trust and love with my whole heart.  First and foremost, I love being around my foster family. I don’t have any separation anxiety when they leave, but boy, do I get excited when they come home! I also love giving kisses, sun-bathing, eating treats, and dressing up in my sweater collection. Did I mention I love other doggies? Playing around with my fellow canines is one of my favorite activities.  I think I’d do okay with cats and children, too, since I have such a big heart. 

My ideal home would be with a family who likes to get licks and who’d be willing to work with me to build my confidence. I’d love to have some doggy friends to play with, too.  I also require lubricating eye drops 2-4 times a day, but my foster mama says they are very easy to administer.  If I sound like a trip to paradise, let’s meet! My adoption fee is $250 and that includes spaying/neutering, shots, and microchip. If you want to take me home, please fill out the form on the website here:

 https://theanimalpad.org/adoption-application/


No comments:

Post a Comment