The mouth watering treat! Everybody focus!!!

Saturday, September 10, 2022

Anyone a Star Wars fan?

Bring on the Star Wars fans!! We have a princess for you!

Meet Princess Leia 💖 She is looking for her Hans Solo! 😊

She is currently staying at The Animal Pad in La Mesa with her other force warriors, but she would love to have her own pad to spend her days. She does have some separation anxiety and is blind, but with a lot of love and caring, she will become your best friend! Check out this cutie pie below. I have attached some pics of her highness along with her information. She would love to be someone's forever princess!




Age: 5 years old

Gender: Female

Breed: Lab-Terrier mix

Weight: 50 lbs

Personality: She is coping with an empty nest syndrome (after her pups getting adopted) and seeks love and companionship.

Education: Working on bathroom and good with leash training. Needs help with separation anxiety.

Favorite Activities: Likes laying in the sun and enjoyed playing with her pups (now adopted).

Looking for: A home where she can be a loving companion and be with her people.

Special needs: She is blind and needs help with her separation anxiety.

Adoption Fee: $ 275

Princess Leia will be the queen of your heart!

Greetings! My name is Princess Leia. I’m a loyal, loving lady who can’t wait to find a home. I’m a 5-year-old, 50-pound, Lab mix. I’m spayed now. My rescue story isn’t exactly a walk through the galaxy… ahem, I mean the park! I am blind and was found in desperate conditions with a litter of puppies in Tijuana. When I got spayed, my funky eye was removed too. All my babies have been adopted and it’s been a bit ruff for this momma. I miss that companionship and hope to find a furever family to fill the void!

I’m a super sweet girl who is completely trusting of her people. I used to love playing with my puppies before they were adopted. Since arriving in the states, I haven’t had many interactions with other pooches. I hope that we’d be friends! I live with a cat and we get along just fine. My foster fam doesn’t have any kids, but I think the more hoomans around to give me love the better! When I’m not keeping my people company, you can find me basking in the sun for a nice snooze.

I’m working on my leash training little by little. I know that with more practice, I’ll enjoy walks soon! I’m bathroom trained, so you don’t have to worry about any accidents in the house. Due to all the recent changes in my little life, I’m coping with some separation anxiety. I do not like to be left alone and will experience anxiety if I do. However, I’m still new to this whole domesticated doggo thing! I think that with a loving household and training, I can start to develop my confidence.

Life hasn’t been easy, but I’m hopeful for the future! I’m a sweet, trusting girl with so much potential. I would be happiest in a home with people around to keep me company. So what do you say? Listen to the Force and adopt me today! My adoption fee is $275 and that includes spaying/neutering, shots, and microchip. If you want to take me home, please fill out the form on the website here: 

https://theanimalpad.org/adoption-application/


No comments:

Post a Comment